Mass Effect: Andromeda bekommt zwar keine Singleplayer-DLCs, der Multiplayer erhält aber noch Updates. Patch 1.10 bringt Bug-Fixes und kleine Änderungen.
Patch-Notes: • Veteran ranks of characters will only drop after all characters of that rarity have been unlocked to rank 10.
• Naladen explosion now deals damage when Cryo or Incendiary Ammo are equipped.
• Fixed issue where Dwindling Supplies and Empty Resupply mission modifiers would not function correctly if a player left the game.
• Dhan shotgun now properly primes enemies.
• Fixed issue where Bulwark, Siphon, and Concussive variants of pistols and sniper rifles would prime enemies too slowly when using special ammo.
• Fixed issue where using Supply Pack Transmitter would reduce spare ammo if Empty Resupply mission modifier was active.
• Using First Aid with Supply Pack Transmitter no longer heals enemies.
• Fixed issue that caused screen to blink red/yellow when using Siphon and Bulwark weapons.
• Rank XIV Common Characters are no longer displayed as Rank XV