Einleitung Die Core Serie von Fractal Design bekommt eine Erweiterung spendiert. Nach dem Core 2500, folgt nun der Core 3500. Mehr dazu in unserem anschließenden Testbericht!
Über Fractal Design
The concept of Fractal Design is to provide products with an extraordinary design level, without compromising the important factors of quality, functionality and pricing. The computer of today has come to play a central role in most people's home, creating a demand for appealing design of the computer itself and its accessories. Our main product areas are computer enclosures, power supplies and related accessories.
All Fractal Design products have been thoroughly designed, tested and specified in our Swedish head quarter. The well known ideas of scandinavian design can be found through all of our products; a minimalistic but yet striking design - less is more.
Our vision is to have a constant, healthy growth together with our partners worldwide. Our goal is to be widely recognized for our designed products and to have them available in all major market regions within EU and US and Asia. We should be a good alternative to the already established retail brands of today. It's of great importance for us that our partners understand the values of Fractal Design, therefore we are putting great effort into choosing the right partners from the start. We will work actively to maintain sales territories and profitable business for our partners.
Datenblatt • Abmessungen (BxHxT): 233x465x517mm
• extern: 2x 5.25"
• intern: 4x 2.5"/3.5" (quer, Laufwerksschienen), 2x 2.5"
• Lüfter (vorne): 1x 140mm, 1000rpm, 1x 120mm (optional)
• Lüfter (hinten): 1x 140mm, 1000rpm
• Lüfter (seite): N/A
• Lüfter (oben): 2x 140mm (optional)
• Lüfter (unten): 1x 140mm (optional)
• Front I/O: 2x USB 3.0, 1x Mikrofon, 1x Kopfhörer
• Gewicht: 8.60kg
• Farbe: schwarz, innen schwarz lackiert
• Netzteilposition: unten
• Grafikkarten: bis max. 295mm (430mm ohne zweitem HDD-Käfig)
• CPU-Kühler: bis max. 185mm Höhe
• inkl. Lüftersteuerung