Das neue Array R2 NAS Gehäuse von Fractal Design ist bereits mit einem 300 Watt Netzteil ausgestattet, und bietet jede Menge Platz für Festplatten. Mehr dazu im Testbericht!
Über Fractal Design
All Fractal Design products have been thoroughly designed, tested and specified in our Swedish head quarter. The well known ideas of scandinavian design can be found through all of our products; a minimalistic but yet striking design - less is more.
Our vision is to have a constant, healthy growth together with our partners worldwide. Our goal is to be widely recognized for our designed products and to have them available in all major market regions within EU and US and Asia. We should be a good alternative to the already established retail brands of today. It's of great importance for us that our partners understand the values of Fractal Design, therefore we are putting great effort into choosing the right partners from the start. We will work actively to maintain sales territories and profitable business for our partners.
• Built in high quality aluminium
• Silent, efficient 300W SFX PSU included
• Room for six silicone mounted 3,5-inch HDD
• Room for one SSD
• Removable HDD cage for easy mounting
• Silent Series 140mm fan included in front, with washable filter
• Space available for CPU cooler: circa 90mm height
• Space available for expansion card: circa 140mm length
• Fits Mini ITX and Mini DTX motherboards
• Two expansion slots
• Case dimensions (WxHxD): 250x200x350mm
• Net weight: 4.1kg
• 80 PLUS rated SFX 300W PSU
• Silent, temperature controlled fan
• 7x SATA-connectors, 1x Molex, 1x 4-pin and 1x 20/24pin
• Meets CE, TUV safety requirements